Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Twitter me crazy...


Well I do have to say that have become quite enamored with the idea of twitter. I recently signed up and have been thoroughly enjoying learning about other people, visiting their blogs and shops. I originally joined to promote both my artfire and etsy shops, but it has gone beyond that now. I am now able to connect with people who have like interests and broaden my scope of knowledge about everything else that is out there.

I have also learned about some interesting opportunities to earn some additional cash through promoting on twitter:

TwittAd: TwittAd was formed to give Twitter users and advertisers the opportunity to meet for product placement & website promotion on a Twitter user profile. Our goal is to not fill Twitter with ugly & obnoxious advertisements. We give advertisers templates and ideas to help keep the integrity of Twitter background images.

Magpie: :Magpie is an ad network for Twitter. Our customers sign up and create campaigns which consist of magpie-tweets (i.e. ads). Twitterers allow us to post magpie tweets among their tweets and for them to get paid for it.