Friday, January 16, 2009

Esty Shop Make-over Chronicles Day 3


Well it isn't actually Day 3- it's more like 3 or 4 days later, but SOOOOO much has happened in the past week that I have not been able to keep up with everything! It has been a tremendously exciting week and quite honestly is all related to my shop makeover, so even though I have not posted in a bit- I have been working away!!

What has taken place this week you ask?!?!? Well I will tell you!!

1. Registered my business in the province of New Brunswick
2. Hired a graphic designer to help with the branding of East Coast Kitsch
3. Re-takes of some of my photos
4. Purchased some additional project wonderful ad space
5. Received a wholesale order that has completely changed my business!!!
6. Invested in some new tools for my business

It has been a crazy week- but completely rewarding!!

No comments: