Monday, March 10, 2008

Is it wrong to be obsessed by your cats?!


I love my Mr. Pussy (black) and Sam (orange)- these are our two cats or children I suppose!! We had both of them since they were kittens and it kills me when I have to leave town for work. I can understand missing them a little, but I sometimes think it is a bit much. When I am not on the road for work, I work from home, and have a nice little home office in our basement. My cats completely take over, and if I let them, they would sit across my desk (on my arms no less) and annoy me to death, yet it breaks my heart when I have to gently remove them and shut my door so I can get some work done. I feel so bad at times I want to cry...

I want to make them something crafty now and I have come up with an idea of of making little catnip mice out of felt...

No comments: