Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day


Well as good Irish Girl, I would like to wish everyone a Happy St. Paddy's Day! I will be heading out to celebrate this evening with other members of our local Irish Canadian Cultural Society group at a pot-luck and variety show. With my uncle as President, and my father as one of the talented acts in the variety show, I didn't have much choice.

For the pot-luck I thought I would create an Irish inspired dish- Potatoes~~

Yummy Potato Recipe

6 large potatoes peeled and cubed

cook and mash

Mix in:

1 large onion diced (finely diced)
1 package cream cheese
1 package sour cream
1 T garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients and place in a baking dish

cook at 350 f for 45 minutes

garnish with chives or paprika

3 comments:

Renaissance_a3 said...

This sounds amazing!! I will have to try this. Thanks for the recipe.

Ren

Rosebud Collection said...

What a recipe..can't wait to try it.
Wrote about St.Patrick..good soul..

Music Luva Mutha said...

Happy St. Paddy's to you!! Can't wait to try that recipe.